Application form for grants from the Gateway Gift. Major grant applications are due 31st July each year, and minor grant (less than $5000) applications are due 31st January, 30th April, 31st July and 31st October each year.
Grant Application Form, for applications for grants from:
- Mission and Development Foundation - to assist congregations, parishes, church departments and auxiliaries in their development and mission outreach. The Foundation is funded by legacies (income and capital) gifts and other special thank offerings.
- Hintz Fund - disburses income from the estate of the late Mrs M L Hintz, for the maintenance, repair and improvement of buildings owned by the Lutheran Church of New Zealand or its congregations, departments or auxiliaries, in accordance with the terms of the will of the late Mrs Hintz. It cannot be used for any other purpose.
The J S Bach Scholarship is to encourage organists, musicians or vocalists to further develop their musical talent, so as to more effectively contribute to the worship life of congregations within the LCNZ.
Lutheran Laymen's League Grant Application Form, for applications for grants from:
- Hetty Gudopp Fund - to facilitate longer term mission/ministry projects where there is no other source of funding within the LCNZ
- Lillian Schwarz Memorial Fund - to provide financial support for Christian education programmes directed at persons under 30 years of age
- Project James - to provide financial support for Christian education programmes directed at persons under 30 years of age
Application form for congregations or parishes to apply for a loan from the Lutheran Laymen's League.
Application form for grants for media projects in LCNZ congregations and organisations.
The Personal Ministry Scholarship is to encourage members to attend courses, seminars, conferences, etc, to be equipped for more effective ministry within their congregations and communities.